Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hello Tokyo!

 photo HelloTokyoCoverBlog_zpspxriddyi.jpg

SANDWICHES!!!

I am sooooooo excited to announce my new book 'HELLO TOKYO', which comes out on August 26th! It's out with Murdoch books and is my very first book in English! You can pre-order your copy over here at Amazon!

Hello Tokyo is available at the below Australian bookstores from 26th August:

Dymocks (in store or online www.dymocks.com.au)
Myer
David Jones

And at all good book retailers especially Metropolis, Ariel and Kunstler!

Hello Tokyo will be available a month later through:
Waterstones www.waterstones.com
Book Depository www.bookdepository.com


I hope you'll enjoy!

Oh, and the heading is in gold foil! I die!

Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Can't wait! :D

    Nina xo | littlepinkcactus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaaaaa ebony! the book comes out exactly on my 21st birthday!!
    so tempted to buy it, but i can not buy from amazon and the shipping fee will cost a lot i guess.nevertheless, congratulations on your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so fantastic! goooddd on ya
    bella xx
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! Hello! I just found your blog and I am in such love! I've also linked to you from mine so I can share it. This book looks amazing. I'd love do to a feature on you as well! Your blog is so cute -- I lived in Tokyo in 2006 and it has my heart still! So nice to meet you, hope to hear from you sometime. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks very cool ! if I'll visit tokyo. I wanted to ask, what brand is your pink camera we see on the picture ?

    ReplyDelete